1. Go to google play
2. Search for the Smart IPTV program
3. When you have downloaded the Smart IPTV program, start it, there you will get something called MAC ADDRESS, it can e.g. look like this a5:bf:22:98:b3:45
4. Copy the MAC Address or write it down.
5. Make sure you have your m3u link ready
6. Go to this page http://siptv.eu/mylist/
7. At the bottom of the delete playlist field, enter your MAC address and press delete
8. Above you have something called “Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update” Here you fill in the following
MAC: Your MAC Address
URL: The link you received from us via email or live chat
Leave everything as default
DO NOT check Save Online (Only do this if you can’t get it to work)
9. Restart your Nvidia box. After restarting, you need to hold the center button then press sort groups to sort the channels into groups by country. Here you can fast forward and pause as you wish. If you have problems with slow or choppy channels, in 99% of cases they are due to wifi. Try not to run on wifi.
Keep in mind that Smart IPTV is a paid program that costs about SEK 50. It is free for 7 days and when your trial period is over, you have to buy the program. You do that here http://siptv.eu/activation/. The SmartIPTV app has nothing to do with us, we are not responsible for its functionality and we have no support for this app. Then you can contact [email protected] The purchase of the app also has nothing to do with us, so do not email us questions regarding its payment.
Think about this! A TV, firetv or an Nvidia box etc. that is connected with Wifi will never give you the experience you are looking for. always try to run with an Internet cable!